Observations of a Damaged Mind

Friday, January 14, 2005

Some Stuff about Me

...an unoriginal idea copied from an angel

3 names you go by (sorry no real names):
*Gerk
*Pickle
*Gerkus Maximus

3 screen names you have:
*Gerk420
*BdaleBlueDemon0
*---------

3 things you like about yourself:
*My Humor
*My Creativity
*My Friends

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
*My Skin
*My luck with women
*My indecisiveness

3 parts of your heritage:
*Greek
*Italian
*Irish

3 things that scare you:
*People with too much power and too little intelligence
*the enormous unrealized power of nature that trumps everything.
*knowing that something terrible is going to happen and not having any option other than to wait for it

3 of your everyday essentials:
*Laughter
*Smiles (other peoples and my own)
*Water

3 things you're wearing right now:
*Hemp necklace
*Moccasins
*Boxers

3 of your favorite bands/artists:(just three???)
*GasLight Drifters
*Faithless
*Guster

3 of your favorite songs at present:
*DJ Honda + Mos Def - Travelin' Man
*Thievery Corporation + Nina Simone - Feelin' Good
*Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
*start Rock Climbing again
*begin the study of a martial art
*Find a new creative synthesis of ideas in my art.

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
*honesty
*laughter
*recipricating energy

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
*Electronic equipement goes haywire around me all the time
*I have had severe brain damage
*I can bend spoons with my mind

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
*Eyes
*Belly Button
*Hands

3 things you just can't do:
*Read people's minds
*live without music
*change the past

3 of your favorite hobbies:
*Reading
*Photoing
*Pool

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
*Understand what it all means
*Pleasure a good looking woman for many hours
*Pay off all my debts

3 careers you're considering (let's say I would consider):
*Wandering Sage
*Artist
*enjoying being lost and having no clue what I want to do with my life as far as a career is concerned - something that will allow me to stay up late, sleep late in the day, and is really social

3 places you want to go on vacation:
*Colorado
*Canada
*Amsterdam

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
*Ariel
*Amy
*Sam

3 things you want to do before you die:
*Sky dive
*Expand the edges of consciousness
*Pass along all I know and have experianced to future generations either through my creations, teachings and/or children

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
*Anyone that this resonates deeply with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home