Observations of a Damaged Mind

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

“Please. Just let me eat your pussy”

I’ve always wanted to write a poem
Titled “Please. Just let me eat your pussy”
And now I have

Cause
It’s something I’ve wanted to say for some time
To no one in particular
Cause
I do love ‘em all

But seriously,
I really do want to munch on your peach for a few hours
I can’t think of a better way to end my evening
And I bet you can’t either

Don’t care if it’s hairy
If you wanna shave an arrow
And write
In here go twig and berries
That’s fine
I don’t mind

But if you’re gonna go bare
Be wary of the upkeep
I don’t like stubble
It really does chaff.

No
Don’t worry
I’m not asking for any reciprocation for me
I wouldn’t want to put one in my mouth
I don’t expect you to either

That’s not saying you shouldn’t
All gratuities are surely welcomed
If you feel so inclined
I will not tell you to cease
But please
Watch it with the teeth

Cause
If you’re not gonna do it right
Don’t bother
I’ll handle it myself
I was planning on it anyways

Now you probably think
This
Is much too good to be true
All I can say to that is
No
It isn’t

I really do
I would love nothing more than to
Bury myself in pink

All that warm goodness
Pressed against my face
Legs crushing my head
I can hardly breath
This mustn’t be safe

Your pelvis thrust to the ceiling
Hearing you squealing
Telling me not to stop
Not to stop
Not to stop
Not to stop

Okay fine
Only an hour more
Unless you’re bored
In which case
I could leave
But remember the barber’s creed

If you like my service
Tell your friends
If not
Tell me

And I will be more than happy
To alter my technique
To fit your needs

You see
G-d told me
This is a service
You need to provide
This is a service
That needs to be free
A gift to share
To you
From me

As long as you’re clean
And I don’t see any cheese
I’ll eat the whole pie
Then get all Oliver with
Can I ave som moe Please

Cause
That’s the truth
I love to please
See
I’m already on my knees

Waiting just for you
And you
And you and you and you
And you

And it’s not just the first time free
Give me a call
Whenever you choose

Whenever you want to come
Over
Or have me come
To you
So you can
You know
Cum

It’s that easy
So let’s cut the bullshit
And go do
What we both want to do
Right now
And
Oh
Did I mention how nimble my fingers are too?

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone you have a great blog here! Check out this site latins site. a lot of cool stuff here about latins .

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey has anyone been to this site before beaver site. it seems very much about beaver .

Cum and check it out if you get time ;-)

 
At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Have you seen this site about sexy . It has great sexy pictures.

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Have you seen this site about video . It has great video pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home