Observations of a Damaged Mind

Sunday, December 19, 2004

An E squared experiance

...It's Growing; more are beginning to see.....Tonight was the most excellent of nights. The conversations I had tonight alone will supply me with thought food for at least a month. And it only gets better! The next step has been taken and a new door has opened. I have stepped through with confidence and a smile and the pieces have put themselves into place. I am overcome with emotion. Another milestone has been placed to mark the trail for those that will eventually follow. The greater sense is rapidly expanding, more are opening their eyes and strong connections have been made. An important new piece has presented herself, a wise soul indeed, has sought to cultivate the connection. More will come....time is short but life forever long....

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Dena Marie said...

What do I really think of your site? Well since there is a link from my site, I think that it is cool. It is very interesting, and cool. I wanted to share it with my friends. I like to browse blogs, and the ones I like I tell others about. If you would like, I can take this off my site. I think that your art is so colorful and many of your poems I like, too. There was one I respected, but probably wouldn't show my mother. I respect all art. Post me back!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Gerksly said...

Thanks for the compliments. I enjoy reading your site too. I was just wondering what a random person thought of my ideas. I saw, through my site tracker, that you had visited my site a few times and I saw the link, to my site, on your site, but all you said was "hmmmmm" which prompted further investigation. Ya I hope my Mom doesnt see that poem either but I had to post it. If she does...oh well...anyways, feel free to comment on any my posts anytime. I always enjoy engaging in a dialauge. When I dont recieve any feedback I feel that my voice is just more static added to the endless amount of white noise that continues to increase. But when a connection is made and you move a little deeper into someones mind; it becomes priceless and sustains the creative energies within me. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home