Observations of a Damaged Mind

Saturday, November 06, 2004

......and the music came from inside my head...

...but it was loud and all emcompassing....

...He said he sees the notes before he even plays them. That makes sense. Cause the music is already there and has been there. Someone keeps turning the volume up.

I felt it. Last night I felt it. I understand, or I am beginning to understand. There is so much yet to put together. More and more things are beginning to fit.

I have seen my true self. Only a glimpse. The power is so great. I dont know if they know or not. They might not have remembered. Although I think I opened their eyes. At least a little. They may not accept it yet but they will.

Everyone has a place.

The devil exists but only because he's been manifested from the minds of the masses. I have more power. So I will always be safe.


People talk to me. Those that need guidance. Those that are ready to see. Those that can see something other than themselves.

every fiber of my being has been shaken

the sun keeps shining and time moves on.

those that are ready to see....will

wehn they see they will show it to others.

and it will multiply
and evolve

into what and where I dont know

But I will.


So much work ahead.
So much already accomplished

all the answers are there
Just have to wait for the light to be shed upon them.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger jon said...

ivillage horoscope info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your ivillage horoscope posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to ivillage horoscope surfing LOL : )

Jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home